What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to your device (computer, smartphone or tablet) when you access to Your Spanish Classroom so that the server can remember your visit later when you return to access to our page.
Our cookies do not store personal information, such as your name or address.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use and What Do We Use Them For?
We use the following types of cookies in our website:
First-party cookies: These cookies are created by our website. These are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us for the best performance of Your Spanish Classroom. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your experience as a user.
Third-party cookies: These cookies come from another domain source that have items embedded on our webpage (for example, social network buttons or videos hosted on another website). We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse these websites.
Analytic cookies: These allow the monitoring and analysis of the behavior of users on our page. Thanks to them, the preferences of the users and their navigation are known.
- Ensure that Your Spanish Classroom can work properly
- Remember your preferences and provide more relevant content for you
- Analyze and improve our website
- Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against our website or its users
How Can I Deactivate or Delete Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser settings installed on your device.
However, refusing cookies may limit your experience or completely block the specific characteristics of our website.
In the following links you will find additional information about the configuration options of cookies in different browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042